Hg2 have shown you where the best ice-cream parlours are in the world are. Now it’s time for a story on the perfect complement to the cold stuff.
Bompas & Parr are one of the world’s wackiest luxury jelly makers and some of their most famous projects include:
• flooding a Grade I listed building with 4 tonnes of alcoholic punch that visitors boated across before drinking
• creating a Buckingham Palace jelly mould for Selfridges to celebrate the Royal Wedding
• inventing giant glow-in-the-dark jelly installations
• creating a breathable cloud of gin and tonic
• building a Willy Wonka-style chocolate waterfall.
The food experience experts have collaborated with such luminaries as Lord Foster and celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal over the years.
Jelly monger Sam Bompas will introduce the fantastical world of Bompas & Parr at The Mount Street Deli in Central London.
Find out what Bompas & Parr do, how they do it and taste some of their jelly creations. Tickets are £10
To book, call 020 7499 6843 or check out the The Mount Street Deli’s website.
The Mount Street Deli, 100 Mount Street, London, W1K 2TG.
Hg2 Reveals: 10 Best Ice-Cream Parlours in the World
View the latest London events news
Buy the Hg2 London City Guide
Buy the Hg2 Eat London Guide
Join Hg2 on Facebook
Follow Hg2 on Twitter